This webinar will offer you a step by step treatment plan on how to open and manage a successful dental practice.
Hosted by dental industry experts: Charles Feitel, Commercial Dental Realtor and Mark Balog, CPA and Profitability Consultant
We understand all-to-well the pitfalls and hazards you may face in your dental practice, especially as a new entrepreneur. Just one or two bad decisions at the start can cost you tens of thousands of dollars in the long run.
So together, we created a treatment plan for aspiring dentists looking to open or acquire their first practice. There are potentially many pitfalls that can affect your success and we hope that you find our prescription will make this road easier to travel (and much more profitable in the long run).
Even if you have an existing dental practice, the principles discussed will apply to your practice as well. Plus, attendees will be eligible for few special offers (worth thousands of dollars)
What's in it for you? Your treatment plan will include:
- Determine what Type of Practice Are You Looking To Start/Acquire
- Best options for Location Based On Practice Type
- Negotiating Purchase/Lease and planning for future growth
- Assembling Your Professional Team
- Monitoring Time Line For Completion/Execution For Opening, Budgeting Purposes, & Accountability
Who should attend: All dental professionals and especially dentists thinking about starting their own practice. Multiple event times or Watch a Replay OnDemand